Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Freedom!

Mrs. Fishpimp left for Africa today. I watched 4 football games this weekend. So far so good! I have two traditions when she travels: 1) I get China Express and a bottle of zinfandel and get loaded on the couch, and 2) I go out and buy myself something nice.

It started when we were engaged in 2000. My little Mazda was stating to fall apart, so I traded it in on a new truck. She was a little ticked off then, but it's paid for now, and since I roll in a company car, it's her every-day-driver. While on other trips I've gone out an bought a new backpack, a new suit, a digital camera, and now one of these babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home