Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Busy Busy

Amigos - I'm sorry I haven't put much up lately - it's summertime and I've been super-busy lately between demo-ing and reinstalling a patio and training for the Beaver Lake Triathlon I haven't been spending much time in front of the computer. In addition, my sales territory is being redistributed and I've been spending more time in Anacortes & Bellingham lately.

The good part is that they're both beautiful cities. The bad part is that the salt in my blood has come back to the surface; I've been thinking more and more about buying a boat. I called on a boat builder a week ago and I can't get my mind off this one

2 Comments:

Blogger Humbaba said...

Sweet! What does one of those run?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Fishpimp said...

$45K out the door on the trailer with a 4.6L volvo gas engine & duoprop setup.

But I'm looking for used, if I ever get the budget approved.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home