Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Foresight

I made a sale today. I sold a bunch of aprons to a Mexican bakery in Belligham completely in Spanish. Later I got the details for a new restaurant in Arlington from the "New American" cleaning up the construction in the parking lot, also without the use of the English language. Two weeks ago I sold a tortilla maker in Everett in a bi-lingual manner.

When I decided to take Spanish classes in 7th grade I told myself that I'd be more likely to use it later in life than I would German or French. Who knew that as a 12 year old pre-fishpimp I would make such a wise decision. As the Punkin' would say "I'm the Swami!" Orale!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tu eres un gringo muy inteligente!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home