Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More Cowbell

We had some training on a new on-line sales tool yesterday. It took about 400% longer than it should have. People were having a hard time dealing with the Web-X application. We were not. My cohorts and I were sitting in a conference room with our manager, all slowly losing our patients when the boss-lady exclaimed “Ooh, there’s an instant messenger function! What should we say?”

“More Cowbell” says I. Several of my colleagues agreed that the presentation definitely needed cowbell. She had no idea what we were talking about. After a brief description of the wildly popular SNL sketch with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken, she typed it in. Now the entire nation-wide sales force knows that Seattle is “really gonna want that cowbell sound”.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about you can download the video here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I iz curious whats da name of the new sales tool?

4:15 PM  
Blogger Humbaba said...

Wow. Shocking. A funny SNL skit.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home