Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

T-minus 4 hours

Today has been fun. Everyone has been very complimentary. I got a free coffee this morning, and the boss is buying lunch. We gave Simon a copy of the Simonisms this morning. He nearly had a coronary laughing at some of the things he's said over the past few years. We all had a good laugh at the Baron's expense. Little does Simon know that the Baron has a copy of the list; nearly 30% of it is about him. I told the Baron I want a commission off the proceeds from the lawsuit.

They're going to give me a proper send-off tonight as we all go bowling and drinking. Nothing like showing up at the new job hung-over and covered in stale cigarette smoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home