Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Odds & Ends

So I'm cleaning out my computer as I egress from the Fishhouse and I found a number of photos I've been looking to post. So here they are in no particular order:
A buddy of mine is a sales manager for Miller Beer in SF. He sent me this photo from the Super Bowl a couple years back. Bastard.
One of our drivers kept taking the key to one of my account home, making it very difficult for the next driver to deliver there. In restitution he built this attractive key rack to help remind all the drivers to put the keys back before going home.

This is a big-a** fish from the Sebastes family. I think it's commonly known as a "Shortraker" It's nearly as big as my main Philipino, O.J.



These are "The Amigos". We pay them to "make little pieces out of big pieces". Pedro, on the left, is the one who calls me "Macanudo"





Apparently, in Canada, Badgers are afforded equal rights including their own cross-walk right-of-ways.









I love The Donnas. They totally turn it up to eleven. I've got a secret crush on the guitarist.

It's been a while, but this still makes me feel good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home