Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mr. Fishpimp Goes to Town

When I was hired last year there were only two Account Execs in my office. One transfered to Arizona in July, the other just got promoted to GM of another branch. That means I am now the senior salesperson. Yikes! What's cool about that is I'm switching territories from Skagit & Whatcom counties, where I drive 600-800 miles a week, to Seattle, much closer to the Fishpimp homestead. As much as Seattle has changed and is now ruled by the insane, it's still my home town; it's where my people are. It's good to be home. Not to mention there is a lot more business out there than there is in places like Sedro Wooley & Sumas. Now all I have to do is go get it. Yeehaw!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! Less time driving, more time selling. And maybe we'll see you more often. :)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home