Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

AloooooooooHA!

The Fishpimps spent the holiday week in Hawaii at the in-laws condo on Maui. It took me over 30 years to finally visit the 50th state; I'm damned sure it won't take that long to get back. I figured it would be a lot of lying around on the beach eating poi & getting sunburned. No sir! We had no time to sit: there was snorkeling, whale-watching, fine-dining, rum-drinking, mountain hiking, and surfing to be done. That's right, the Fishpimp surfed. Without a lesson, even! (Photographic evidence is pending)

Speaking of photographic evidence, ckeck out my skills:










In other news: Go Seahawks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home