Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 04, 2006

All's Well That Ends Well

It's been a pretty good weekend. We got a lot done around the house. Got to see a bunch of friends today, and this evening has provided an excellent end:

Dinner: home-made cherry-pie a la mode(with fresh local cherries)
Dessert: a robust Nicaraguan cigar & a cocktail.

And as I walked in the door after finishing my stogie I was informed that my in-laws, who are remodling their house in Tahoe, are giving us their old (4 years) 36" Sony Wega flat-screen T.V. - which is a big upgrade from the 26" trintron we're rocking now (which they gave us when they bought this one)

Nice. So I'm going to continue being positive and hope this run of good fortune continues. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coowull! I'll be watching the Super Bowl at your house next year!

12:16 PM  
Blogger JFlaming said...

Monday night football at casa-de-fishpimp it is.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home