Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

High Times

This morning I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled today. I haven’t had many cavities in my life, but I don’t understand why people are always carrying on about how awful getting them filled can be. I had a great experience! First of all, I got the cute dental assistant. She offered to take my coat, I declined – it felt cold to me in the office, so she got me a big fuzzy blanket. Then she uttered five of the most beautiful words in the English language:

“Would you like the Nitrous?”

Hell Yes! I loves me some NO2. High Times. Then she got me the wireless headphones with the channel switcher. I flipped through the radio stations and came to the CD player. It was spinning a disc I haven’t heard since college, but I really enjoyed hearing. I asked the cute DA who’s CD’s they were

“Oh, I brought them today.”

So she’s cute AND hospitable AND has good taste in music AND hooked me up with the prescription-strength whip-it!

Who says going to the dentist is painful? For the Fishpimp it was downright pleasant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home