Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Windows Update

We had the sales guy from Procraft come by last night. They did all the windows and doors at our first place and we were very pleased with them. In fact, the only reason we're talking to other companies is to keep them honest. The bid came in at less than half than the nightmare company (Statewide Windows, in case you're wondering). Then he confirmed my suspicions about the turkeys who visited us last week. He brought out the local consumer guide which showed Statewide having very low satisfaction scores, and told us that his company had hired 3 sales people away from them, and that they all had to be reprogrammed. Apparently, the company trains it's salespeople to camp out in the prospect's kitchen until they either give up and sign or throw them out on their ear.

The Statewide sales manager is going to call me back tonight to follow up. I can't wait, I'm going to light her up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fishpimp said...

I'm not tellin' until you put up a new post!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home