Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Fishhouse buddy, the Punkin has been bustin' my chops about not making any sales since I split. Well, I've closed two in the past three days, suckafoo! After 10 weeks of training it feels damn good to get something on the board. Now I just have to back it up.

In other news, the Seahawks are still going to the Super Bowl. I keep waiting for Lucy to pull the ball away from the Charlie Brown Hawks, the whole process is surreal. Either way we'll be firing up the smoker and the 26" Trintron for some pork and pigskin on Sunday (I tried to talk Mrs. Fishpimp into the 62" modle at Costco yesterday to no avail). Feel free to stop by - but let me know ahead so I can keep the fridge stocked. We may not have Irish Car Bombs again (last week's aftermath could be desribed as "devastating"), but I've got something up me sleeve. And if the Seahawks revert into the SeaChickens we can all crowd around Mrs. Fishpimp's new grow lab for some light therapy.

And don't forget the ping-pong! Booyah?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is she growing anything you can smoke? If so i wil be over

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home