Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 13, 2006

The sales training we just finished yesterday was great, I'm really ready to go rent some shirts and pants now! It's always fun getting thrown in a room with a bunch of strangers from all over the country. I'm always fascinated to see what makes other people tick.

Mrs fishpimp flew into town last night. I took her out for her birthday. We were both exhausted afterward so we flopped on the couch an watched a little TV. I have an admission to make: if I'm flipping channels and I come across the Family Feud Finals I'll always watch. Such was the case yesterday when the final category was given: Name something people robbed in the Old West. The first person said "Banks" - for 25 points. Her sibling came out and also said banks, and got buzzed. Then, after what seemed like a long pause, contemplating life in the Old West, she settled on what was the obvious choice:

"Convenience Stores!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Humbaba said...

Banks, stagecoaches, saloons, whorehouses... What else is there?

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good gief.

The first thing that came to my mind was trains. Even before banks.

Trains
Banks
Stage Coaches
Saloons

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home