Dead Fish in a Box

The chronicles of a suburban fishpimp trying to keep it rural.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 26, 2004

And I Ran

After spending most of my life as an inactive couch-slouch, I decided to stop being fat and to start running. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was doing triathlons. Now, I'm no Ironman, I'm more of the Aluminum Foil type, but there's a ton of fun events out there to be run. The latest-greatest I'm planning on doing: The Run Hit Wonder in Portland, OR.

How cool is this: every mile (it's a 10K, or 6.2 mi.) there is a different One & Done act from the 80's. Here's the current line up: Devo, Tommy Tutone, General Public, Tone-Loc, and Flock of Seagulls.

Forget the Tenderness. I'm going to whip it into shape - I'll be the Wild Thing, so that I can say when I ran I didn't come in 867-5309 th place.

The first person who can match the refrenced songs with the artists wins a giant box of salmon heads.

Good Luck and Best Fishes.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home